The 2020 RYA Suzuki Dinghy Show was a fantastic weekend for the MYA with great…
The MYA will once again be attending the RYA Suzuki Dinghy Show at Alexandra Palace, London this weekend. (Feb 29th/1st March) This year’s stand will have current Marblehead and Ten Rater class boats to promote the upcoming World Championships in West Kirby and videos of racing. If you are at the show or are thinking of attending please drop on to the stand and say hello. Terry will be on the stand all weekend with help from a number of council officers and they look forward to meeting people old and new, so don’t be shy.
As an additional promotion for 2020, the MYA will be hosting a Spot the Buoy competition on the stand which will be open to anyone attending the show, the prize being a ready to sail boat. Do make sure that you enter if you attend.
The Stand is in the usual space just a big bigger this year. West Hall, Stand J13.
See you all there.
2020 RYA Suzuki Dinghy Show MYA Spot The Buoy Competition Rules
- The competition shall be open to anyone attending the RYA Suzuki Dinghy Show 2020.
- The closing date for entries shall be the close of the RYA Suzuki Dinghy Show on Sunday March 1st 2020.
- Only one cross is allowed per entry, any entry with more than one cross on the image will be ineligible for consideration.
- Only one entry per email address will be allowed.
- The winner shall be the entry whom the MYA judging panel consider to be closest to the centre of the original position of the buoy.
- The final result will be at the sole discretion of the judging panel and the MYA will not enter into any correspondence on the result.
- The Judging Panel shall consist of the MYA Chairman, Secretary and Racing Officer.
- The winner will be notified by email or phone by the 31st March 2020 and the result will be posted on the MYA website.
- If the winner is under 16 years of age the MYA will require consent from a parent or legal guardian prior to any prize being awarded.