Status of Class: Adopted
Administrative Body: IOMICA
Since its inception in the late 1980’s the International One Metre (IOM) has become the most popular class in the UK.
Sailed at most clubs on a regular basis it is now the class that creates the largest fleets, with regular fleets of 30 boats at district level and a maximum entry at most international events. The class rules for the International Classes are governed by the International Radio Sailing Association (IRSA) and IOM ICA.
- IOM GBR Events here
- IOM International Events here
- Contact the IOM Class Captain here
- IOM Class website (IOM ICA) here
- IOM GBR website here
- IOM Class Rules here
- IOM Class Measurement Procedure here
- IOM Class Measurement Forms here
- IOM Boats For Sale or Wanted here
- Please visit our Knowledgebase or Q&A for more help
- You will find further Q&A relating to the IOM Class here and here