The list below is created to assist any club in hosting an MYA Ranking Event (or other major event); some of the documents may already be used as part of your general race documents, but there may also be additional items that your club finds useful.
Whilst this list is a guide it is not the only way to create the information and only those documents in bold are required to be used by the MYA others may be substituted by your club’s own versions.
Appendix 1- Pre-Event Items:
- Event Checklist Document.
- Event Budget Form – Excel and PDF version.
- Guidance on Drafting a Notice of Race.
- Notice of Race Template.
- Online Entry Request Spreadsheet.
- MYA Ranking Event Regulations.
Appendix 2- Event Items:
- Emergency Contact Form – unless information included in online entry.
- Certificate Declaration Form.
- MYA Standard Sailing Instructions.
- HMS Scoring Software.
- Instructions for Using HMS Scoring Software – important to read and understand these!
- Current copy of Class Rules – download from MYA Knowledge Base.
- Current copy of Racing Rules of Sailing – not included in pack.
- RYA Racing Charter – not included – Click here to download
- Heat Results Sheets.
- Protest Checklist.
- SYRPH Document.
- Protest Forms.
- Observer Guidance Notes.
- Host Club Emergency Services details – Club Specific
- Appendix 3- Post Event Items:
Appendix 3 – Post Event Items.
- Race Officer Event Report – online form
- Financial Statement Report
- Event results and report for the press/MYA website.
Appendix 4- Promotional Items:
- MYA Logos for Promotion
Full set of Documents attached for download below: