Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MYA Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do you know this Paradox Marblehead?

Featured Replies

I have recently acquired a Paradox Marblehead to complement my Stark. It needs a fair bit of refurbishment and some repairs however I cannot find a hull identification number on the boat. It may be it was never measured or having been repainted the original number may have been erased. Previous owner has no information to assist me.

It is an early boat, build No 2. I have contact both the class registrar Roy Stevens and Brad Gibson the builder without success.

The sails display No 29 and there is an international K which suggests it was competition sailed some time ago. The boat would date back to the early '90's

When I removed the paint I found the name " Avantgarde II" underneath.

If you recognise this boat or know of a previous owner or a registered number can you let me know please.

Thanks Michael.

Best to contact Graham Bantock, he was the designer and Sailsetc likely the builder.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.