Chaste(Chase) designed by Huub Gillissen and Craig Smith, Built by Craig Smith (AUS)

jwocleave

This boat is offered complete with all gear ready to race.  In addition to the complete ready to race boat, she comes with a spares and tools package which includes Spare transmitter, 2 Spare receivers (all Spektrum), Spare boat battery, Spare deck patches, Spare Smart Winch, 1 Spare rudder, 2 Spare Rudder servos, 2 Potlids, Boat battery charger and leads, 2 AA chargers with 4 AA batteries each, Anemometer, Boatstand, Baster, Acetone, Sun tan lotion,3 Screwdrivers, A knife, 2Metre tape, Mirror, Scissors, 5 sizes of Spectra, Set of Pliers, Silicone grease for Rudder post. This all comes in a Baby box (except the TXs).The RIGs are in a lightweight Sailboat RC box which comes with aluminium protection panels(when flying). Also included is a 'Golfbox' in which to ship the hull, fin and lead. Sole reason for sale-Imminent arrival of new boat.

Price £2000, or Ready to race Boat and rig box £1485. Available to view at w3w: exporters.bumping.match on the South island.

John Cleave 07836 365000

• 1 month later...

Hello John,

I am enquiring whether the Chaste IOM is still for sale.

I know Huub Gillissen from trips to Holland and have often admired his designs.

I would be very interested in this package.

I am originally from the south island, Cowes, in fact, so would be happy to come back for a visit.

Regards

Chris Esdale-Pearson